#TravelAfricaDay came to life on Tuesday with back-to-back events. These are five key take outs from the day:
- We need more people to take the reins and show Nigeria to Nigerians, and Africa to Africans, then the world at large.
- There is a need to create more technology-based solutions that will provide services tailored to the needs of an African traveler to create a better traveling experience all together.
- There are a lot of untapped opportunities in the tourism industry and now is the time to start looking in. Tourism has so much potential in Nigeria, from job creation to investment opportunities for the country and foreigners visiting.
- Social media is our vehicle to showcase our tourism potential, culture and beauty to the world.
- “We should all be tourists.” See what I did there?